Hello Everyone...

A professional complainer is one who knows how a complaint will be effective against a person or organization... He's the person who creates a situation out of nothing which will ultimately result in an argument which would be forwarded as a complaint.

I work for this retail outlet for clothing. There were only two persons in the showroom at that time as the other had gone for lunch, one was doing the billing and I was attending to another customer. He asked the one in the billing counter to help him purchase and the guy in the counter told him to just make trial from the samples displayed... and this guy starts shouting at top of his voice that is there nobody to help us. I had to leave my present customer whom I was attending and went up to him and told him how can I help you and he says I dont want to waste my time here... I tell him to make a trial and he starts telling to give the sizes 22, 24, 26... I thought he already knew his size and gave him the new clothes, then he gives the new clothes to his son and tells him to go make a trial... I told him that the trial samples are already displayed here... again he starts showing... then he asks if the clothes can be stitched... I tell him that as per company rule, they have to go to another branch to give the measurement... Again he starts shouting you take the measurement here... I tell him again that as we do not have tailoring facility here, we cannot take. He then asks my name and my colleagues name. He calls his wife and tells her that these guys are not helping us in the store and behaving with us rudely and tells her to make a formal complaint on the internet.... The other customers in the store who saw all this were really pissed off of him... I don't know what he wanted to do... Then he asks my managers name and calls her and complains again... He tells here that we are also refusing to take measurement here... crazy stupid idiotic customer... He only got convinced after my manager said that tailor measurement is only in the other outlet...

These type of customers just a pain... have to be careful and have lot of patience... cos this guy is going to screwup your day...