Yet another character in the world of Doodle MaCZ. Octopus Guy (so named because he has a live octopus on his head, almost like a wig or hat, and is usually just called Guy) becomes the main character three issues into the third volume of the comic, and is markedly more interesting than the previous protagonist, Tray Sellem.

Instead of a money-grubbing little Doodle bitch, Guy is a disillusioned, angst-filled boy who seeks to terminate television by any means possible. His introduction as the protagonist near the start of Volume 3 is a major turnaround in the story. Now, instead of a heaping mess of Doodle battle sequences, we are instead presented with a much more appreciable plot line; though, we still do get some delectable fight sequences, like Guy (using the Chinese martial art of tai chi) and Michael the Happy Puppy (smiles and dances during combat) against Keanu Reeves (who gains super powers by hitting off a bong).

First seen in page 21 of Volume 2 (or just 2-21), "A Whole Lotta' Stallin'", as simply some guy watching TV, the story is turned over to Guy in 3-3 ("Now, Onto Other Things..."), after he becomes completely infuriated by a television broadcast ("Today, on Groom Your Cock, we'll show you--" "How to groom your cock?" "No, stupid, Polo!") and creates a home-made bomb to blow up the local TV station. Along the way he meets Michael the Happy Puppy, who aids him emotionally throughout his various acts of terrorism. Unfortunately, as he completes his mission, he is apprehended by the police and executed, proving... something bad, I guess.

Throughout Volume 3, Guy and Puppy sing a song while they try to destroy the TV station, and it is considered to by Guy's theme. It's humorous enough for me to share with you all. (Puppy sings the first two lines, Guy gets the next two, and repeat...)

We're gonna blow up the TV Station,
Yes we are, yes we are
This TNT'll blow those media faggots
Really far, really far
A bomb in the face
Is not so bad
It's certainly better than seeing your mom
Have sex with your dad!

We're gonna blow up the TV Station,
Yes we are, yes we are
We're gonna kill everyone
Near and far, near and far
A bomb in the face
Is not so bad
To lose your life due to my angst-ridden political agenda
Would be really rad!