In the morning, 8.55 local time

I keep wondering who is this familiar looking woman who I've seen in my morning bus few times in last few weeks. I just can't figure out from where I remember her face. "faces form memory" springs into my mind from one Skinny Puppy song.. "Grave Wisdom", to be exact. This is annoying, why I just can't figure out this? Hopefully nobody else comes too soon to the office as I am listening to the Red Planet collection quite loud, and I don't want to turn it down. I need to track down two releases from this label and then I'd had them all..

a bit later in the morning, 11.10 local time

We were supposed to have mixing-jam-session today, but my friend informed that he cannot make it; so, it'll be moved into yet unknown future date. Well, this is second time this session was cancelled, so, who knows can we manage to arrange it until summer holidays. I wonder if there's notification in snailmail that i have received a packet. I ordered quite a lot new records the other day. Looking forward to get to listen to some new stuff.. :)

Afternoon, 17.20 local time

Just got home from work, had some nice food, made coffee... nice jazzy house CD playing, thanks to my visit to bookstore on my way home; I bought new a DJ-magazine, it came with mix cd mixed by Matthias "Matty" Heillbron presenting the best of Chez, Wave and Naked Music labels. Sweet sweet soul music. Music for your mind, body and soul. And yes, my records have arrived; that means a visit to the post office tomorrow after work. Cool.

In the evening, 20.40 local time

The cd is excellent. Let's listen to it again... :) I had the time to read the DJ-magazine. It hasn't changed much in the past 7 years, in which time I haven't bought this magazine. I kinda got bored of the UK/US club-scene soap opera. But I can forgive them for crappy magazine if they provide cd's that are as excellent as the one I got today. And cheap.