Also, a kind of Role-Playing Game where the players assume the roles of their characters in thought and action. In other words: If you play Thargor the Barbarian, you would actually walk around in the playing area with your sword and try to kill the ones you want to kill - walking with your feet, swinging an actual (tree?) sword with your own hand at other real people.

The roles and plot are normally made and distributed by the Game Masters. They do also have the final word if decisions need to be made. They can have a part of the game if they want to.

To minimize the risk of actual injuries, there are normally a few rules:

An opportunity to kill is enough. If your opponent lies on the ground sleeping, you don't have to beat him or stab him, just tell him that he's dead.

Hands above head means "off-live". If you have to do something which is not related to the RPG, like asking your room-mate if he remembered to lock the door, you just put a hand above your head. But do never discuss your role or the game itself off-live!

Massage means sex. Instead of normal intercourse, one can for instance massage each other's shoulders. Your role could, after all, include being married to your worst enemy in real life!