Today, I realized I wasn't too far from becoming 22. Nothing special about that age, except maybe that it's before just 23, an age important to many insurance companies. I don't know why it hit me all of a sudden. Just one of those things, I guess. I'm not sure how well I'm coping. My brain seems to have gone into bizzare-overdrive and keeps churning out some of the most odd stuff.
  • If two parents are killed while getting a divorce, do they get to haunt the children equally, or is there some kind of issue with visitation rights?
  • There is an angle between a light source, and your eye that can give the eye the most enchanting look I've ever seen...
  • Depending where you are, people react differently to a person bursting into laughter. (Don't do this if you embarress easily)
  • Walking on high-heels must be a lot like walking on stilts: it's fun at first (the believe that it makes you more beautiful) but by the end of the day you feel like somebody's been massaging your calves with a chainsaw.
  • Do not for any reason use the handrails on a bus as your personal jungle-jim. They can't hold the weight.
  • Those who can, do. Those who can't, complain.
  • You can change the way you walk by simply choosing the motion of your knee. The question is: do you lead with your knees, or drag them along with the rest of the leg?

    Looking at that list (this isn't all of them, only the more coherent stuff) - I realize I might consider trying to get drunk. I hate what alcohol does to me, but it might reverse the tide of this maddness and maybe even get me to shut up. Hell, I've been walking into rooms and yelling "I am the Walrus! Feed me!" in a soft British accent. I need help.