September 11, 2000
Everything Editor Logs
memory | raw speculation

O dem bones, thy command is clear. We, thy servants, shall do our utmost not to suck. For yours is the power and the glory, more or less, ahem?

Many many messages. I am afraid to look at nuke requests because skorn's catalogue of past sins to be purged might still be there. I will gather strength and look. Soon.

Ack. I looked. It's there. But first:

  • Who wants a random present from Juliet? by rp. By request.
  • By Zari. By request. I'll delete these from her requests and then editors can gnaw the bones of other users she points to.
    • Who wants a random present from Juliet?
    • masturbating with a cheesegrater
    • Do you like pickles?
  • . "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?" by Cara*. By request.
I have done dragoon's requested title edits, deleted nodeshells left by the editorial kills.

Thanks to yam.

Into the Crypt slide:

After a pleasant day of reinstalling Windows 98, browser, email program, Sonique, and watching hundreds of registry entries break down and become cobbled together into a semblance of order, I was back. I was just noting how Jaypea had had to take care of the elimination of skorn's youthful indiscretions when my connection went down.

So, later yet, I scrabble back with bleary eyes and shaking hands.