This should take no more than around fifty minutes. Easy. Make enough for leftovers.

Pasta in Raw Tomato Sauce
Dice roma (plum) tomatoes and place them in the serving bowl. Add minced garlic, a spoonful or so of mayonnaise, the same of Dijon mustard, a good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Add roughly chopped fresh Italian parsley, basil, and oregano. Season with kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper. Cook the pasta (gemelli, a twisted braid about two knuckles long, is a good choice). Toss in the sauce.

Warm Herbed Bean Salad
Mix together lupini, fava beans, and chickpeas with thinly sliced French shallots in the serving bowl, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Season with crushed cumin seed, kosher salt, fresh black pepper, epazote (a Mexican herb that goes well with beans and reduces their gaseous effects), a tiny bit of chopped fresh basil and oregano. Add fresh lime juice. Toss, loosening all of the shallot rings. When draining the pasta, pour the water over chopped bok choy greens and pea greens. Add the greens to the beans and toss. Garnish with a few more drops of olive oil and a twist of black pepper.

Bok Choy Stuffed With Cheeses
Slice the green tops from baby bok choy. Put the greens to the side along with pea greens in a colander in the sink to wait for the pasta water. Place the bok choy upright in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with grated romano cheese. Chop smoked gouda into smallish pieces. Wedge these inside the bok choy. Sprinkle with bread crumbs (preferably Japanese panko), drizzle extra virgin olive oil over top, season with kosher salt and fresh black pepper. Bake until cheese melts and browns (perhaps twenty minutes).

Would you like to go to Vegetarian Meals That Aren't Just Brown Gack?