I think I'm overly obsessed with efficiency. The tinniest bit of waste is not always such a bad thing. A good example is when I play Warcraft III, which I've been doing a lot of recently. I think I use just the Blademaster a lot because I can't stand all the units dying when you make a lot of them. My micro (individually controlling units) is not very good when there are lots of possible units to control. I've been trying to make bigger armies lately, though, and just overwhelming my opponent.

I'm boiling water right now, I should check on it.

Soup is served.

You see, the old pan/pot I used to boil water in got cracked when I forgot I was boiling water. So it's been a long time since I've boiled. I spent $6 at the Salvation Army today. Basically $4 on soup making stuff and $2 on ice making stuff. The funny thing about the ice stuff is that my refrigerator makes ice. It's not hooked up to a water line for some reason though. I kind of forgot I could make ice cubes the non-old fashioned way, since I wrote off getting my refrigerator hooked up properly as something that would probably be more expensive than I wanted to do.

So Ramen is back on the menu. This probably sounds pretty unexciting to you. But the stuff I make for myself is pretty limited, and the Ramen will help. Ice water is going to rock too. I don't think I've been drinking enough water when I'm at home lately. I blame the lack of ice. I wonder why I like ice water better than normal water. I know why I like hot food. In case you didn't know, some scientists think that cooking our food was a huge evolutionary advantage. Cooking food is like pre-digesting it. Saves us a lot of energy for stuff like thinking. Lions spend so much energy on digestion.

I know I haven't written in like a month and a half. Just haven't been motivated to I guess. I'm happy playing games. I'm happy just getting by. Sure I get a little lonely sometimes, but is working hard to have money to go out with friends really worth it?

I love games.

Just re-read that line about going out with friends. Truth is I only have one friend in Vegas that ever wants to go out with me. Ever makes it happen himself. I know some other people in town that do stuff with me if I make it happen, but only one guy that makes it happen. This would all be funnier if I called him my Boyfriend.

My Boyfriend wants to see other people. It's not me, it's him. He just wants to find people who like to do the same things he does. He doesn't want to be a gamer, I suspect.

Okay, maybe that wasn't funny, but you have to admit, I'm out of practice when it comes to writing.