So those doing the ironman thought we should all daylog on the same day, the 15th was chosen since it was the halfway point. The server for E2 is in Europe, I believe, so it's actually the 16th already, but it's certainly the 15th for me, so here this is.

In about an hour and fifteen minutes I'll get ready to go to work again. This is day 7 of 8 days straight. Then I have 2 days off, get to work Friday and Saturday, then two more days off.

The 11th was the one year anniversary of me living on my own. I hesitate to even mention my ex-girlfriend due to my dislike of the idea I'm not over her or whatever. With the anniversary and all I think it's pretty natural that I've been thinking about her lately. I'm sure striking up a conversation with a Mandarin speaking woman who's only been in the US 3 years didn't help. She played blackjack all night, and there were times she was the only one who was at the table.

Three women I know are pregnant. No, I had nothing to do with it. I haven't had sex in 5 months or more I'm guessing. I was thinking earlier about the idea of settling. We always settle. It's just because we have amazing imaginations. The reality is we aren't even perfect for ourselves. But we can imagine perfection.

What my life lacks in the female department it is more than compensated in the gaming department. This whole working a lot thing, combine with this crazy writing challenge, has really showed me just how much I crave gaming. I think the happiest I was at work last night was when some guy I like mentioned he was thinking about getting Assassin's Creed 2. Not sure if I'll get it, I'm still not a consumer, but it was fun to talk about AC. "Jump in some hay and you're good to go."

Which reminds me how disappointed I was at the part of AC where you are railroaded into fighting a lot. I liked the avoiding fighting part of that game more. The climbing was so much fun. Which also reminds me of DOTA. I've been playing a lot of the Starcraft 2 DOTA, and someone said that Valve was working on a full DOTA with 100 heroes, which sounds just awesome.

I looked it up, but it says that Valve is going to call their game DOTA 2 and has applied for a trademark, and I read that Blizzard isn't happy about that, which seems totally understandable to me, since DOTA was a mod someone made to run on Warcraft III.

I was destroying someone's base in the Starcraft 2 DOTA, and when some opposing hero came to stop me I teleported away. Basically I was accused of poor sportsmanship. What I don't know is if the guy was serious, or if he was just coffee housing.

I mean the goal of the game is to destroy the enemy base. Some people may play like the goal is just to kill each other...get as many kills without dying much. That's a great way to make money, so you can get better items, but it doesn't end in "victory" until you kill the enemy base.

Interesting stuff, if you are me anyway. So interesting, in fact, that I need to get in at least one more game before work.