I just found out that the grades are out for the semester that ended just last week (or was that the week before? Time is confusing).

The GPA is not yet calculated for me and my math skills are blah and I’ve swung down deep in depression and have little motivation to do math.

My Unoficial grade report (entire Citrus career) from the college website:

Unofficial Summer 2000 Grade Report
Course Name: COLLEGE PLANNING
Crse # 156
Units 1.0
Grade A
Term GPA 4.00
(Took this class for the sole purpose of being a continuing student in the fall….skipping the new student lines at registration)

Unofficial Fall 2000 Grade Report
Course Name: READING/COMPOSITION
Crse # 101
Units 3.0
Grade F

Course Name: SURVEY OF MATH
Crse # 160
Units 3.0
Grade F

Course Name: STELLAR ASTRONOMY
Crse # 116
Units 4.0
Grade D

Course Name: GOVERNMENT OF U S
Crse # 103
Units 3.0
Grade F

Course Name: HEALTH SCIENCE
Crse # 171
Units 3.0
Grade F

Term GPA 0.25
Cumulative GPA 0.57
Academic Standing Academic Probation
(November of this semester my computer was taken from me and I had no hope of finishing the semester. Depression was severe. Suicide was attempted and three or four days were spent in the ICU, then several more days spent on suicide watch in a regular hospital room before being carted off to the loony bin on my first 5150.)

Unofficial Spring 2001 Grade Report
Course Name JOB SEARCH PLANNING
Crse # 150
Units 1.0
Grade NC

Course Name INTRO THEATRE ARTS
Crse # 101
Units 3.0
Grade B

Course Name TECH PRODUCTION LAB
Crse # 125
Units 2.0
Grade B

Course Name FUNDUMENTALS OF STAGE DIRECTING
Crse # 241
Units 3.0
Grade F

Course Name INTRO THEATRE SCENRY
Crse # 130
Units 3.0
Grade B

Course Name INTRO TECHNICAL THEATRE
Crse # 120
Units 3.0
Grade B
Term GPA 2.36
Cumulative GPA 1.46
Academic Standing Academic Probation
(All theatre classes. Except for a class I had to drop because I could not afford the fancy clothes and expensive paper the teacher required by the following class. The Directing class was failed because I was hospitalized and despite the fact that I had a doctors note and missed only one class, the teacher refused to help me. The day I missed was the day scenes were assigned. She, the teacher told me that there was no hope for me to pass the class and it did not matter because I would never make it in theatre anyways. I learned a lot that semester in the classes I did pass.)

Unofficial Summer 2001 Grade Report
Course Name TECH PRODUCTION LAB
Crse # 125
Units 2.0
Grade A

GOVERNMENT OF U S
Crse #103
Units 3.0
Grade F
Term GPA 1.60
(The government class was online and my internet access was taken away so I failed this class again. It is required to transfer but the school does not allow you to repeat a class more than once without extensive paperwork and pleading.)

Unofficial Spring 2002 Grade Report
Course Name INTRO TO PSYCHOLOGY
Crse # 101
Units 3.0
Grade F
Term GPA 0.00
Cumulative GPA 1.36
Academic Standing Dismissed
(And such is what happens when you take a college student’s computer away, especially when said college student is taking online courses.)

Unofficial Fall 2003 Grade Report
Course Name READING/COMPOSITION
Crse # 101
Units 3.0
Grade F

Course Name INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA
Crse # 150
Units 4.0
Grade C

Course Name WORLD CIVILIZATION
Crse # 103
Units 3.0
Grade C

Course Name INTRO TO ACQUISITION
Crse # 203
Units 2.0
Grade A
Term GPA 1.83
Cumulative GPA 1.57
Academic Standing Academic Probation
(Thanks to my best friend I returned to school, taking 3 of the courses with her. She’s the reason I passed at all. Although English class became overwhelming and I did not complete the course, Marcie kept me strong and alive. Our Math teacher and History teacher were both morons. Acquisitions was my first course in Library Science and I made a good friend, Stephanie. Together, Stephanie and I will continue in the Library program.)

Unofficial Spring 2004 Grade Report
Course Name INTRO TO PSYCHOLOGY
Crse # 101
Units 3.0
Grade A

ELEMENTARY PIANO I
Crse # 105
Units 2.0
Grade W

Course Name INFORMATION SOURCES/RESEARCH METHODS
Crse #102
Units 3.0
Grade A

Course Name MICROCOMPUTER APPLICATIONS I
Crse # 130
Units 4.0
Grade C -

Course Name CAREER EXPLORATION
Crse # 143
Units 1.0
Grade W
Grade Report Incomplete as of 5/26/04 (The Career Exploration class was dropped when the teacher said I needed too much help and should seek a personal councilor. I asked one too many questions about the assignments. The piano class was dropped because the cold and the strain caused my hands to be very painful. The Library teacher is a wonderful lady who was the best teacher I have ever had in college. (Thank you Barbara). The Computer class was a pain, and required software that messed up my computer bad enough that I ended up reinstalling windows. I need this class as part of the Library degree requirements and must have above a D. I just barely did that and am thankful for her pity points.)

I still need to figure out my Cummulitive GPA now to find out if I will be allowed to continue at the school. From my estimates I will still be on Academic Probation but will not be dismissed. *crosses fingers*

Tomorrow at 4pm I have an appointment to get my priority registration appointment. Appointments to make appointments. Daftness ensues.

I honestly was not sure I would survive the semester. Illness, both physical and mental made it very difficult. Now that it is over I am to fulfill my promise of going to both a family doctor and a psychiatrist. The problem is I’ve run out of places to look for one that will take me on as a new patient and my hopes are slipping away.