Trinity is also the protagonist of at least three movies, played by Mario Girotti, under the name Terence Hill. The english version of the first Trinity movie was released in 1971 as My Name is Trinity, and then rerleased in 1972 as They Call Me Trinity. Two other trinity movies were released in 1972: Trinity is Still My Name and Boot Hill. Boot Hill has now been rerelased as Boot Hill : Trinity Rides Again. I have seen the first two of them, and they are hilarious.




Spoilers for those too lazy to see the movie.

Trinity is reputed to be one of the two fastest guns in the west, tho other being his brother, Bambino. In They Call Me Trinity, Bambino hides from the law by crippling a marshall and impersonating him. There's trouble in town between a crook with a pack of unbranded horses and a religious group called the farmers that is a cross between the mormons and the quakers. Trinity happens on the scene and decides to stay when he meets two blonde farmers who tell him that their clan practices polygyny. They end up driving the crook and his gang out while waiting for some members of Bambino's gang to catch up with them, while almost killing each other in the process. Bambino heads off with his gang while Trinity goes to marry the beautiful blondes. When Trinity realizes that the farmers are going to expect him to work, he leaves the blondes at the altar and tries to join his brother's gang.