On Friday, I finished the second, and final, teaching placement of my PGCE.

Yesterday, I tried to forget about the fact that I still have quite a bit of paperwork to sort out, and I'm not actually qualified yet.

Today, I have been evaluating a week's worth of lessons (because I ran out of steam last week, and planning was hassle enough), and trying to write a review of my learning over the last ten weeks.

I've also tried (and, on-and-off, failed) not to worry about the fact that I don't have a job for September yet.

I have learnt such an enormous amount by being with a class for ten weeks, that it is difficult to try and fit it all into one review. With little provision of guidance from my university, and the fact that, as always, I have left this to the last possible moment so I can't seek much help, I am left hoping that what I have written isn't too rambling, and that it manages to address the majority of the important points that I am supposed to consider when sitting down to appraise myself.

I'm also concerned that I'm not going to be able to get a local job, and that I should have started applying much sooner. Life has, as it always tends to, got itself squarely in the way.

At times, I just feel pleased that I've made it this far, and remember the lowest moments, moments when I've been really tempted to just give up. Give up, and walk away.

But equally, it just doesn't feel like enough to have completed (or almost completed) the training.

When do I pause to feel proud of myself?