When I saw this node title, I immediately came to add my writeup. See, I thought this node was about the kind of pink underwear syndrome that I went through as a (pre?)pubescent teen.*

I did not, and still don't find pink panties appealing.

Excuse me for this grievous sin. Mom used to take me shopping, and I'd pick out the grey/black striped ones. She'd roll her eyes and reach for a pack of pink or purple ones.

The situation only seemed to get worse when we went shopping for my first bra. (No, I didn't reach for a black one with studs.) Mom was reeeeeally excited, and I was, how shall we say, less than thrilled. I didn't want these boob things growing out of me. None of my friends had them yet. I didn't want to wear a constricting piece of cotton on my chest, much less one with a ribbon in the center, over my H-E-A-R-T.

Puh-leeze! Mom was chirping all the way home: 'Oh, I'm so delighted. Aren't you, Jane?'

'Frankly, Ma, little bows and rosettes don't thrill me too much.'

Fine, I admit it. I was a little shit.

Anyway, I have since diagnosed my attitude then as 'pink underwear disorder', hence my delight in finding a pre-existing node with this sort of title.

* If you wanted to read about laundry ineptitude I could send you off to read about my roommate, who is a master at messing up her laundry