Reality Tourism

  • A to do list with four photographs, all of my girlfriend Genery.

  • Playing Star Wars with school friends from the past. There are large laser guns lying about and picking one up turns you into a storm trooper or an Ewok or a jedi master. I pick up a big two-handed machine and turn into a robotic gun turret, guarding the base.

  • I'm a little kid back in the 80s, running around a mall wreaking havoc with my friends. We make fun of the large hairstyles and the slang of teenagers and adults. We vandalize shops and steal candy.

  • Sitting in a circle outdoors with friends Ali, August and others. Ali produces a bag of reefer and we each pull out a nug to disassemble for the preparation of a bomber. We deposit the finely separated plant material onto a large leaf in the middle. When we are through, August pours a dollop of his apple juice onto the small pile. We are not angry at him but question why he did such a thing. He doesn't know. I reach into my pocket and pull out my small stash jar. When I open it up I find that half of my stash is missing and in addition, the jar is full of water. Very peculiar.

    We then go on a walk. It is a warm, sunny day and we're strolling under a line of eucalyptus trees. Somehow over the course of the next few minutes, one of our group is mysteriously kidnapped by a discarnate entity. We then enter into negotiation with the noncorporeal being through the medium of shamanic rituals. Ali acts as the prime mediator. I remember standing in a line beneath the trees as a our surroundings became blurred in a cold fog and a hurricane wind blew at our bodies, but our success or failure was lost in the dream memory of this morning's awakening.