Acorn, Almond, Basil, Blackberry, Cedar, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Clove, Dill, Fern, Ginger, Goldenrod, Honeysuckle, Irish Moss, Jasmine, Lucky Hand, Mint, Moss, Myrtle, Nutmeg, Oak, Orange, Patchouli, Pine, Rice, Snapdragon, Tea, and Vervain.

Magickal suggestions for money and wealth:

If you just need a specific amount of money for one venture or debt, write the figure in the wax of a green candle with a quartz crystal. Anoint the candle with vegetable or cinnamon oil and roll it in basil. Light the candle, meditate on the need, and let it burn out completely, putting it in a safe place (like a bathtub) if it will be left unattended.

-OR-

Create a money tree. Use clay or (more successful) wire and craft tape (this is prettier too). Hang pieces of paper naming your current bills (food, rent, entertainment, insurance, whatever) on the different branches, and anoint each branch with ginger. Later, add craft or clay leaves to your tree and continue to anoint the branches with any money oil and/or ginger to increase wealth through the year. (Best if started in early February or March, and disassembled before the autumn equinox.) If you'd like, when you're particularly hard up for money, place a green candle in the middle of the tree (or just near it) and light it, meditating on your need, for seven straight nights.