Last night some random stupid sixteen-year-old wannabe hacker leet idiot told me I had a sad life.

Okay, I have to stop laughing.

Anyway, he told me I had a sad life because I'm 23 and I enjoy intellectual pursuits when I "should be" drinking, smoking, and partying. But I don't think I need to get into that here; I've already said it all once.

Today one of my managers asked me how much weight I've lost, and I told her I wasn't sure but I started my diet at maybe 115 or 112 pounds and now I'm around 106. She said she could tell. She's the first person to say so. (Except my insane ex-boyfriend who said he missed my fat butt. He likes my butt to be fat. Which makes no sense because it doesn't have anything to do with him.)

So. Today I messed with my mini garden (a.k.a. pathetic row of plants outside on the windowsill) and finished reading a children's book. I also did my dishes. Such joy, and so interesting I'm sure.

I tried a new hairstyle today. I put two sections of it in mini-pigtails on top, and then took this colored braided twine I bought at the craft store and stuck it in the elastics so it hung down with my pigtails. Then I braided the pigtails, and wrapped the multi-colored synthetic braids around their outsides. I sealed the whole mess with a little gold craft rose on both sides. It kind of looks cool and kind of looks like I'm a six-year-old's birthday party centerpiece. But I have to do something interesting once in a while.

Today my goals are to actually catch up on my e-mail and to work on adding some more interesting and "advanced" or "less well-known" items to my Book of Shadows. It is unfortunate that my printer is still on crack, or I'd actually print them out and add them to the hard copy. Sonofabitch.

Here's my dieting menu today:

Breakfast:
1 granola bar: 110 calories

Lunch:
1 apple: 80 calories
1 crescent cake: 65 calories
1 piece of pita bread: 140 calories
¼ cup cottage cheese: 40 calories

Snack:
1½ cup salad: 15 calories
1 cup mushrooms: 20 calories
Dressing:
2 tablespoons lite Miracle Whip: 70 calories
1 tablespoon Heinz Ketchup: 15 calories

Dinner:
1 banana: 105 calories
¾ cup broccoli: 30 calories
2 strips Morningstar Farms fake bacon: 60 calories
¼ cup egg substitute: 30 calories
1 slice Velveeta cheese, processed all to hell: 60 calories
1 tortilla to melt that sucker on: 80 calories

Today's total is 920 calories, leaving me 80 to play with. I think I already filled that up nibbling on Wheat Thins when I was bored earlier. Stupid to eat when you're bored; that's what makes a lot of people overweight.