I am at Food Lion, buying boxes and boxes of Ramen noodle products. Beef flavor, in the red package. I take them back to my house, which, oddly enough, is my old old house that I lived in when I attended elementary school and middle school. My fifth grade history teacher is there, as is Cher's father from the film Clueless. As I was cooking the numerous servings of noodles, I somehow knew that I was to die at 1:00 PM that day.

Cher's dad and Mrs. Thaxton kept telling me that I was not really going to die then. Their interruptions were affecting my cooking skills. I kept spilling the pots of boiling water everywhere.

As it got around to 1:00 PM, I laid down on the floor, preparing myself for death.

Nothing happened.

I waited. Cher's dad and Mrs. Thaxton were laughing at me. At 1:15 PM, I started feeling something tugging on me. Not on my clothes or even my body, but on my mind. The tugs got progressively stronger and stronger. "This is it," I thought. "I am about to die." But before I am really "pulled out of myself," everything went black.

Then I was in Heaven. It looked like a messy office building circa 1965. File folders scattered everywhere, etc. Lots of grey and olive green decor.

One of the Sex Pistols is there. Some people are trying to take his leather jacket from him, and he will have none of it.

I see God, and rush up to meet him. I do not know how I knew this was God. He has a clipboard in his hand, and I figure out that it has the reason I died in it. So I ask him.

It turns out that my name in the dream is Dennis, and that my official cause of death is listed as "Lack of Dennis." I am confused.

So I go to this waiting room to get it all sorted out. To my right is a blind, albino, black photographer. He has this big pearl-colored photo album that he presumably keeps his work in. I ask if i can see it.

He opens it and I begin to look at his photographs. They are mostly pictures of paintings. One painting is of a rabbit in 17th Century clothing. He is in a big canopy bed with a bear or something.

I do not know what happens after that because I woke up.