The Visa Chip

It’s a time of inventions
A time of surprises…
A time to be used wisely
When every penny counts
And nothing matters more than the bottom line
Visa knows what’s important to you—
and that’s why we’ve plunged headlong into the 21st Century. To bring you the innovations you expect from the #1 credit card in the solar system.

Introducing, the VisaChip®.
Imagine the freedom, the possibilities, and the safety that comes with knowing that your money is where you mouth is.

With a simple five to seven hour out-patient surgery procedure, specially qualified doctors will insert in your body the greatest financial wonder of all time:
The VisaChip®.

Smaller than the size of a postage stamp, the bio-energized titanium integrated circuit with patented V-Technology, is inserted at the roof of the mouth, where conductors tap into the bountiful power of your body’s saliva, bringing the VisaChip® to life.

It’s so simple, you can now Buy with your Eyes™
where what you see is what you get. Optical-Charged Coupled Devices are braided directly into the ganglion cells in the back of your skull. If you want it, and you have the proper balance, you can take home anything you lay your eyes on.

Never to be stolen, lost or counterfeited, the VisaChip® goes where you go. Participating stores, know when your coming, what you’ve purchased before, what you’re considering, and whether or not you even have enough money to be standing in their place of business.

When your credit’s riding high, you’ll feel the gentle tingle of success in your mouth, and when it’s not, the sour taste of negative funds will remind you to stay home.

And if by some unfortunate occurrence you are ever kidnapped, GPS tracking and adrenaline receptors inside the VisaChip® will detect your danger, alert the authorities, help coordinate your rescue and make the payoff, for a small fee. All this and more, choreographed directly from your head in conjunction with VisaChip® headquarters and the Federal Reserve.

It’s a brave new world, and Visa once again, is leading the way…
Isn’t it about time for you to put your money, where your mouth is?

Visa, it’s everywhere you are allowed to be...