It seems all the ice melted overnight in the rain. Small dips in the road became treacherous streams; I had to ride most of the way to the bus stop aboard a discarded deodorant lid.

I had such a terrible, boring exam for about 30 minutes until the unthinkable happened. This weird little punk sitting across from me, with pierced eye-brows and a habit of pulling on his ears, started convulsing. He and his cheap desk-chair combo were down on the floor in 1 second flat. SMACK! He kept shaking violently, his rigid body draped over the desk, eyes white, blood flicking from his nose to the floor and anyone or anything else danger close. Good thing he stopped and improved to the status of 'only' unconscious after about a minute. It's not like the teacher knew what the hell to do, she must've missed that day.

The whole class had to leave the classroom (and our exams) while the janitors mobilized, scrubbing and disinfecting every fleck of blood and drool.

I don't even know what that kid's problem was. I didn't know him and don't plan on it, by the looks of him he probably was on drugs anyways. What matters to me is that I have to re-do the exam, including the 30 minutes I already did.

My life sucks!