Well just created my first post and I still have no idea what's going on.
I guess I'll jsut give a brief synopsis of my past two weeks since major things have happend in them.
Two weekends ago one of my dogs died and I've had her since I was in fourth grade. So I was incredibly distraught about that. I skipped classes on Monday and just kinda moped around since I didn't feel like doing much. However, one of my friends, Brian, gave me some good advice to just still go out and have a kick ass time even though something bad just happend and I think that that was some of the best advice I have heard in years.
I am doing just fine up to date but I still remember her a lot. We still have one dog left and he's doing alright he just didn't eat for awhile after her death.
Other than my dog dying everything is going very well. I am in love now and I am quite happy even with all my tests and stuff for school.
The person I am in love with is still in high school and it would be a long distance which isn't incredibly helpful since I've seen some relationships like that not go very well so I am kinda unsure whether I should try it out or not.
So that's basically what's been going on with me in the past couple of weeks.