Tsohanoai (pronounced So-ha-noe-ayee) is the Navajo sun deity. He is the most important male deity in the Navajo tradition, the mythological equivalent of Zeus, Apollo, Cronus, and Saturn combined.

Depicted as having a human form, Tsohanoai's daily journey is similar to Apollo's, but with a twist: Tsohanoai carries the sun across the sky every day on his own back. At night, he hangs the sun up on the western wall of his house. As a result of this, he is often depicted as being permanently hunched over.

It is believed that the Navajo tribe was created using maize and bits of Tsohanoai's own skin. He is considered the chief life-giver for the tribe, as well as the owner of the stars, which guide the paths of the tribespeople.

With his wife Estanatlehi (the goddess of the seasons), he had two children, the war gods Nayenezgani and Tobadzistsini. Later, they became important figures in the relationship between the gods and humans by helping defeat the Anaye - evil monsters who devoured men. In order to travel safely among the Anaye, the two visited their father, who gave them two magic feathers for protection, and magic arrows (in some circles, these are rendered as bolts of lightning) for fighting.