The day starts out like any other. I'm moving as quickly as humanly possible to shower, get dressed, and get out the door for work. I've managed to get the whole process down to an art. It takes me exactly fifteen minutes to wake up, jog through the shower, get dressed, and in my car and on the way to work. Now the real fun begins.

On the way, my friend Jack calls to inform me that he just got his compensation check for his car accident, and will be paying me back for the bass guitar. Coolness; another $300 on top of my paycheck, tax free. I get to work, log in to my Windows XP dual-monitor pimp-action workstation, only to find in my e-mail that I am also getting a bonus of $400 on this paycheck as well. Hmm... an extra $700? Right on.

About half way through my work day, I get another e-mail, this time, from my mother, telling me that she opened my mail, and I had gotten a letter from good ole GWB, and I'm getting another $300 back from taxes. Holy shite. I'm speechless at this point, now that I'm getting another half of a paycheck, on top of the norm.

Couldn't get any better? HA!

After work, I went home, only to find out that a beautiful young lady whom I met only about a week ago, is about to break up with her boyfriend of about one week. This is the same situation which made me upset at him, knowing that I had in interst in her. I don't plan to jump right in head first, but I'm definately going to pursue this. I think Gihran knows who I'm talking about, and had better keep his mouth shut, too. :)

So now, after a game of pool with Gihran and (we'll call her Morgan) Morgan, I'm in a stupified daze of happiness and glee, and am, as impishlaugh put it when she gets excited, "twitterpated."

So that was my day. How was YOURS?