Mephiskapheles actually now has a third album entitled Might-ay White-ay, their first release after their split with Moon Ska Records. This album makes Maximum Perversion look like Beethoven's 5th. It sounds like a mix between ska, punk, and metal that fans of either wouldn't like. The only redeeming qualities are the liner art and Devil's Due, the fourth track.

Upon closer examination, it is discovered that this album features a completely new lineup. The lead singer (referred to as Grylli on Might-ay White-ay), the organist Brian "Underpants" Martin, and the trombonist Greg Robinson are the sole remaining members. This seemed odd to me, so I spoke to Brendog (the old guitarist), and he drew pictures of an unpleasant split. Apparently, the group that split off was more interested in making music like their first album, God Bless Satan, whereas the remaining three wanted to continue where they left off following Maximum Perversion. Brendog, a usually calm and reserved guy (listen to the intro to Saba off of God Bless Satan), didn't hold back as he described the situation. He claimed that there would be a court battle for the name, and that the group that split would be back and better than ever. I guess we'll see...