This was a recipe that was improvised from the Good Housekeeping (1960s edition) recipie for Shrewesbury biscuits.

Cannabis Cookies

Ingredients
Ingredients
  1. Preheat an oven to gas mark 4

  2. Warm up a frying pan containing, about 1/2 oz. of the butter, over a stove. Crush the cannabis as much as possible, and fry very gently in the oil for about 5 minutes, and leave to cool.

  3. Cream the sugar and butter together with a mixer, until white and fluffy. Add the now cool cannabis butter, and mix futher.

  4. Add the beaten egg, a little at a time, beating after each addition

  5. Sift the flour and spices, and mix them, about a third at a time, into the mixture, with clean hands.

  6. Once the mixture is a firm dough, roll it out into a 1/4 inch thick slab, on a floured worksurface, with a floured rolling pin. Cut out shapes of your chosing with a cookie cutter, and re-roll the remaining dough. Any leftover dough can be frozen

  7. Place the cookies on a buttered baking tray, and bake for 20 minutes, or until they start going brown.

  8. Leave to cool for 10 minutes, and consume with caution

  9. The amount of cannabis in these can be increased greatly, but as accounts of consumption of hash brownies will testify, eating a lot of pot has fairly dramatic results. These are meant to be quite weak, and with the quantity listed, will not have a strong taste of weed.

    However, it should be noted that I make these with good quality skunk, which is better than many people (esp. over in the US) usually use. For more standard weed, an eighth or more may be better. At the strength I make the dough, and rolled into 50 cookies, 1 or 2 is noticable in a non-smoker, 3 or 4 is noticable in a smoker, 5-10 good fun, and more than 10 is fairly monging. Eating more that half a batch would really fuck you up for about a day.