Had a real doozy: Some friends and I were off at this colony of savages, endeavouring to teach them in the ways of righteousness. I forget exactly why, but my friends and I made a plan to make off with all that money - there were about six of us. It would take a full-scale strike operation. We came up with a plan and resolved to meet in the morning for final preparations, and to make sure we really wanted to do it. Sarah and I decided that night that we weren't up for it and would say so in the general meeting. We got there in the morning and they were running out of the main building with two suitcases; they'd already gone in and done it. Torn between a chance to come into lots of money, and sticking around to get killed with sticks by the natives, I jumped in Nicole's car and we started driving down the highway, the straightest, bleakest highway known to man, beast or appliance.

I looked behind and noticed that there was money - lots of money - coming out of the trunk, where the suitcase was. We hadn't closed the zipper on the case and the speed of the car was whisking our money away. We didn't care so much at first because there was so much in the bag, but when we got to a small town and opened it up there was only a couple of handfuls of bills left.

Next thing I knew I was at home, talking on the phone to a police officer and I knew I was done for. I was figuring I'd probably get off easier than the others because I wasn't there for all the violence and robbery part of it, but I still got that arrested-sinking feeling I always get when I'm arrested in dreams.

The rest of the dream involved replaying the previous events, from different camera angles. Quelle trip..