I beat them to death with my strong chin, and then pound them into undifferentiated slimy goo. Next, I fold the goo gently back into the gel: Serves six. The gel wiggles happily. I lapse into a stuporous contentment. Days pass: The stars travel obscurely in their tracks, like little BB's. My roots embrace the soil and my chelicerae nip irritably at vortices of ugliness in the gel. My eyes roll around in my head. I lift my leafy arms to pray. Time passes. Empires rise and fall. Eons march wearily down the road to oblivion and the C9X standard is never finalized. I abide. So it goes.

  • DMan... lost or no? by everyone: Some idiot claiming that DMan will return and troll with the everyone account. Oddly, the only DMan-related everyone trolling I've seen lately was . . . this. Spare us. sensei has returned the nodeshell to the gel. The nodeshell was misshapen and in pain. Its substance has now found peace. We rejoice, in a quiet way.

  • How to keep an idiot busy by necromancer: "Click here to find out How To Keep An Idiot Busy", with a recursive link. NO. We have nineteen dozen copies of this joke. Do not node this joke. It has been done. Thank you. The good news is that I'd been trying to talk to him (he's a new user), and this got his attention. As per usual, he's a good guy who doesn't know the ropes.

  • his by §ummer§torm: §ummer§torm was last seen on September 10. Before leaving, s/he blanked two of three remaining writeups. The third, The Harder you fall the more difficult it becomes to pick yourself up again., is very good. I killed one of the empty ones, his; somebody else seems to have gotten The Concept of Us and We while I was bloviating here.