Moon in Cancer....and everything's screwy. Yes, I really do departmentalize things in my head that way.

Yesterday was a blast, though I was hardly aware of it around the words 'keep going, keep going' in my head. My jobs are starting to pay off. Finally bought that scarab ring I wanted since my birthday last year, picked up the new Ani Difranco CD, and bought a bottl of SKYY vodka to share with my co-worker, Jada. (Can I mention the fact that she's hot?...can I? Well, she is.) It was my housewarming gift to her, and I got to meet her puppy, Molly, which incidentally is my old phone sex name. She cracked up about that.

I came home to a phone call from Griffin, and I got to talk to Onya, Jada's good twin from Florida. She's gonna come up for Griff's, Tiff's and my birthday......I think Jada will get a new roomie. It'd be too perfect.

Set up the booth at Fell's Point, only to be totally rained out. Not only that, but went back to get the tent only to find out it had been blown into the friggin' harbor! I was laughing too hard to bitch about the whole thing. Damn my Black Irish luck.

I don't know, a lot's going on, but I'm so busy, I can hardly think of what it was. OOooOoOooo...I have a bed now. THAT makes me happy! So I guess I need to catch up on my phone calls that have piled up since Wednesday and go blow up my bed.....Hmmmm. Looking forward to tomorrow. Yep. T'marry nite.