I think most advertising really sucks and that it hurts the truth of everything. It dumps a pile of shit right in your living room and then offers you a product to clean it up, and another to get the stain out. Advertisers imply that if we are good at watching television we can find out what CD to crank on that car trip to the Ponds institute in our nifty new Dodge Ultima that we bought with the all the money we saved by switching phone companies. We will find that warp saving palm sander, and the all weather wicker cocktail table! As well as a strange little oil pouch that plugs in and freshens in a new way! For sixty days folks! Mark your calendars!

I saw in a magazine that my ribs should be more prominent and my hipbones should slice the band of my skirt. My body should be so sharp that my clothes fall right off. This would be very attractive, which is the main goal. My body is supposed to be naked in large regions. I am supposed to lounge around sensuously, smelling like a flower, pouting in the semi darkness, drinking Slim-fast and using my feminine deodorant spray, deodorant tampons and antibacterial cleaning wipes for household chores!

I should always have a manicure, my house should be really large and filled with things that are regularly dusted. Anything I could ever think of to eat for breakfast should be pressed into a convenient pastry I can pop in the toaster. Better yet, I should have a tiny carton of milk and tiny carton of Sugar Me Up cereal that, here is the best part, come with a throw away bowl and spoon AND disposable Grandma to put it all together for me!