We had to save the world, Rei, Asuka and myself. Except that our flying house was suddenly attacked by an evil force while we were down at the pub that only exists in my dreams, and everyone in it drowned in small hollow plastic balls, (such as are found in a ball pool). Luckily I, Rei, Asuka and everyone I know in real life were able to escape this monstrous fate and prepare for the end of the world.

For some reason, the invading aliens had booked Ferry Corsten to play sublime music as accompaniment to the entire human race being obliterated; I bought hotdogs and settled down to enjoy the music.

Meanwhile, I inexplicably released Asuka from her coma by saying that Rei was better than her at everything; somehow she single-handedly managed to make it to her EVA and activate it. Seeing this from the venue, Rei and I finished our hot dogs and saké and rushed back to our ball-filled house/base and also activated our EVAs. The dream ended then with "to be continued" at the bottom of my sensorium and really cool theme music. I felt cheated.

Wow. I haven't slept this long/well in weeks. Thirteen hours! I have actually dreamed as well - something I have not done since stumbling upon E2.