I shall carry this rape-througout-history argument further, just to show you how much it pervades humanity. After reading this, you too will realise what a rape-world we live in.
  • War is just a big way for the men to keep the oppression constant. If one society starts to wake up and allow women to be free, then all the men in that country just stand back and let the invaders come and rape the females into submission. Some more extreme examples occured when the wonderful matriarchical tribes were exterminated by the evil patriarchical ones.
  • All innovation by men is rape-related. Take machine guns for example, to continue the war theme. It is simply some sick man's dream of rapid fire ejaculation so he can impregnate as many others as possible. And don't get me started on grenades (which should really be called orgasm-ades).

    You can see examples of this rape-technology everywhere in our perverted society. Aside from the obvious rape bias mentioned above that is inherent in rape-music and rape-math, take a gander at this list:

    • The word "gander" as I just used is one part of the rape-language that we give the innocent little name "English". "Gander" has obvious rape connotations that I will not describe in order to conserve space. Let's just say that it sounds like thought control to me!
    • Books. You may think that books are fine little things, but they are one of the most rape-perpetuating things in our literate society (Ever wonder why males are so interested in literacy?). The space inbetween the pages obviously represents the female's inner genitalia. The reader is forced into a process of raping each page successively, as a sort of indoctrination for little boys. And how about the downward direction of reading? It just enforces the male to, when looking at women, to automatically gravitate his eyes downwards. Then what does he do, but fixate, as usual, on sex.
    • Credit cards. There are the insertion type readers (how blatant can you get?), and then there are the slot-swipe readers. Both are obviously a sexual expression from the designer. Regardless of the system, the credit card always plays the role of the penis, ejaculating its information into the system without being affected itself.
    • Gravity. Newton's rape encouraging "theory" says that all matter attracts to other matter. How convenient for somebody who wants to get close to everybody else. "It was gravity that pulled my penis into her!"
    • Socks. These are obviously a male reminder to not wear condoms on his penis (instead to put it on his feet, no less) so that he can impregnate as many women as possible. Ever wonder why socks were a concurrent invention with condoms? Now you know!
    • Trees. They were invented by men as an obvious reminder to keep sticking your penis-roots into Mother Nature. Also, the tree itself is obviously just a big giant self-replicating penis idol. As civilisation developed men have opted in for their much larger phallus-buildings to replace the trees.
    • Gas pumps. Anything nail/screw related. Strawberries. Coins. Boxes. Oprah Winfrey (a man in disguise). Matter. Television. Everything2. Tables. That spot on your back that's difficult to scratch. Flowers. Cute animals.

      All invented by men to perpetuate the rape culture that they hold so precious.

  • Now, let's pick a field of science. Any field at all. How about ... Superconductor Physics. Ah, I can hear the physicist asking now, "What the hell do superconductors have to do with rape?" Well, for the obvious-disabled people (MEN), let's take a look at what one big topic in SC is right now: high-temperature superconductor. High-temperature superconductors would allow electrical energy to be transported efficiently over large distances. The males will use this technology to simply transport rape over large distances. They won't have to make the effort of actually leaving the house, and so will make frequent rapes from the safety of home to innocent women all over the planet. I tell you, superconductors are not a good thing!
This node clearly perpetuates rape, so I will stop writing it. Sorry if I pissed you off.