...her ticket stub.

Puzzled, Dinka searched her pockets, twice, but to no avail... she hadn't purchased a ticket! "Oh, dear," thought Dinka, "And how am I to solve this problem?"

Quickly scanning the cargo hold, she noted the presence of perhaps fifty large magnetic shipping crates, stuck to the floor just behind where the odd little critter was speaking from. Catching hold of an elusive idea, she shouted, "It'sovertherebehindthoseboxes!" When the critter, taken somewhat by surprise, slithered over the crates to validate her story, she spied around again, found that the ceiling of the cargo bay was cris-crossed with crane mounts, and leapt, in the micro gravity, to one.

Below, the strange creature, who from above looked very much like a subtly amorphous gecko, came back from beyond the boxes. "Oi! You blasphemed the ticket Gods! Wh... where are you?"

Frightened, Dinka curled as small as she could, very aware of the fact that a six-inch strut can't hide a one hundred and thirty pound woman. However, it presently became clear that the pseudo-gecko had very poor tri-dimensional perception, and ADD to boot, and broke off the search quite quickly, to Dinka's endless joy. Quietly, she maneuvered herself into the air, and drifted leisurely to the other end of the massive (and massively empty) cargo compartment.