I went for a job interview this past weekend in Delaware. If I get the job, I'll be moving in three weeks. This may not sound like a big deal to many people, but I have lived in the same city (practically the same house) for 22 years. That's 22 years of crap I either have to pack up or throw away. It gives me a headache to think about it.

Don't misunderstand me, this is what I want. The thought of moving makes my heart soar and my head rush. To live in a place where I can go to the grocery store and not run into three people I went to high school with...the very idea is heaven! I have wonderful parents and a great family, but I have realized in the last few months that I need to make a break from them...at least not live next door to them!!!

Also, I have met a wonderful person with whom I have fallen in love. He happens to live in Delaware. The relationship will be so much nicer when we are within driving distance of each other.

I have wondered over the last several weeks if this is actually the road I want to take. After spending this past weekend up there with him, and getting to know the area a little more, the answer is a resounding YES! I'm still waiting to hear about the job...I'll keep you all posted.


I got the job! I move in 3 weeks...wow