This is a great movie. It is interesting because it features 4 different writer/directors. Each wrote and directed a segment. Each segment is a short story that is almost totally self contained. They all take place on New Year's Eve in a hotel, oh and the bellhop is in all the stories.

Directors/Writers
Allison Anders (segment "Missing Ingredient, The")
Alexandre Rockwell (segment "Wrong Man, The")
Robert Rodriguez (segment "Misbehavers, The")
Quentin Tarantino (segment "Man from Hollywood, The")

Cast
Tim Roth
Madonna
Jennifer Beals
Antonio Banderas
Salma Hayek
Quentin Tarantino
Kathy Griffin
Bruce Willis
Marisa Tomei
Tim Roth's character, Ted the bellhop and is left alone for the night to run the hotel. The first story occurs when a coven of witches comes to the hotel to perform a ritual in the honey moon suite (feat Madonna). In the second story Roth is accused of sleeping with Jennifer Beals. And her husband is a little crazy and has a gun. The third story has the poor bellhop babysitting a pair of kids while their mexican ganster parents go out partying (feat Antonio Banderas). The final segment is about an actor that has hit the big time and is staying in the penthouse suite. Played by Quentin Tarantino.

The film also features 4 different cinematographers, but since most people don't pay attention to that I won't list them here.

The film appears to be an experiment, that is brilliantly pulled off. Each of the stories are very different but the movie is still very cohesive. The DVD is out but does not contain any extras.

Oh it is as funny as hell.