Went to work in the morning and played a game with the kids. They pretended not to like the game but since they are super competetive, they played anyways. At around nine I left to school listening to *gasp* the radio. I never listen to the radio. I hate listening to the radio. Why did I listen to the radio then? I don't know.

I got to school and parked pretty far. I saw doof and cp walking together. I must have been no more than 3 feet behind them just walking. I didn't call out either of their names. I really wasn't up to it. I just kept on walking behind them. I really felt like just kicking them both down or dropping them both on the floor and then just run away giggling like crazy. But then again I'm not mean. And maybe that's my problem. Maybe I need to be more mean to people.

I got to class and sat down. My friends called me a fag, something they call me all the fucking time. I wonder why I even sit with them. Class was so boring with the teacher using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 to show us about recursion. Give me a fucking break. Visual C++ sucks ass, I enjoy using the Borland Turbo C++ 3.0 for DOS. It's just so awesome.

Class ended and I started walking to my car. On my way out I spot doof and cp again. I turned in their direction still talking to my friends and cp saw me and waved. I waved back. I started walking to my car again. People were looking at me funny because I was making weird motions with my hands. I don't know why I do the weird motions, I just do. It's always funny to watch their reactions, because sometimes some of them giggle or scrunch up their face.

I get to work during lunch. I go into the cafeteria and wait outside the snack line because I don't have to wait anymore. The lady behind the counter always sees me and never takes my fucking order. As if I'm not above the students in anyway. I always mouth the words, "Fuck you," to her. I know it's mean but I'm waiting for her to take my order and she's helping out the kids who are waiting in line. And maybe I shouldn't have special priveleges, but I don't want to wait in line behind kids. They're obnoxious, I want to stick forks in them. Especially these kids, they're 7th and 8th graders. And they're mean.

After work I went over to my old high school and met up with my old computer science teacher. I need to get the DOS disks from him. I ended up staying for a bit to play UT against some old buddies of mine. I love to snipe, its not as though I can't handle being up close and personal with them, because I can. It's just the fun of getting a "head shot" and watching them look for you later on and *BOOM* "Head Shot." It's just so damn funny.

I went home and started to study...for the first time. I turned on CSPAN2, which shows the coverage of the U.S. Senate. It's always funny to watch, they were talking about the Microsoft Monopoly. I started to read my U.S. Gov't book and fell asleep. Sometime later I get a call that wakes me up. It's my friend Joe asking if I'd like to go and play basketball with him. I decline and he talks about starting up a band with some old friends, I said, "Sure."

I log on to the internet and talk to some friends. There's this girl that I'm seeing and I always want to ask her, "If I were to grab for your hand in public, would you let me?" I never ask though so I always just stand next to her while we're walking. I'll ask her next time I'm with her....whenever that will be.