I am against what my government is doing in the Middle East and elsewhere. I fucking hate this shit, and now another one of my friends is headed off to fight and possibly die for pathetic American Interest and Oil. Never mind all the innocents in Iraq, Afghanistan etc..that we have killed, are killing, etc.

And Tony Blair is exactly what Nelson Mandela referred to him yesterday as, the new foriegn minister to the United States..not the "leader" of the United Kingdom...anyway..

It's strange how so many things in life bring me back to the same film, that I always end up referring to in my daylogs...good old Waking Life.

Now for those of you that haven't seen this film, please sit down for an hour and watch it...it is incredible on so many different levels...it's mind blowing.

But the moment that I am reminded of right now,for those of you that have seen the film, is the guy with the red face, that was driving around in the car, shouting into a microphone about freedom, and human dignity, choice...

And, well, I don't think we have any of that now. I don't know freedom, at least not here. All I know is control, domination, and that I am a prisoner to a system that is set up to allow some to profit, and most to settle. And people justify it left and right, and people settle.

That's why a revolution of any kind is almost impossible in this country, because too many people are conditioned to settle for next to nothing. Some could look at it as being thankful for what one has...but I can't help but start to feel sick, when I see the ridiculous distinctions between rich and poor. I would hope that we could be stronger than that, that we could rise above violence and death in the name of business and greed.


Sometimes I wonder what the world is going to be like in 30 years, and you know....it scares the shit out of me.