Also known as Ubuntu Satanic Edition


"I'd argue that Ubuntu itself is Satanic, desirous of taking over the FOSS operating system world…becoming the Microsoft of linux."
—wertperch


As if Linux weren't scary enough (and it can be very scary!), imagine a distro dedicated to and celebrating the Prince of Hell! If you're expecting a horrifying mix of software, prepare for disappointment; this is just standard Ubuntu with some themes, wallpapers with a heavy metal theme and some death metal tracks. No grimoire software, no evil tools to possess others' computers (that already exists in the form of the penetration tester's distro Kali Linux). The daemons are just that, bits of software and not real demons. There is not even a self-destructive mode (that's taken care of with Suicide Linux). The most dangerous thing you can do with this is use chmod 666 (and all that does is give a file will have read and write permissions to all users; I suppose that a fork bomb or rm -rf / is pretty evil, but any distro allows that.

By all means go and get it, it's really just Hannah Montana Linux for the edgy. Even a kernel panic is less than a Satanic Panic. I suppose you could just run emacs in evil mode. Skinning an operating system isn't enough to be truly evil. I'd want a manual bound in human skin, at the very least.






$ xclip -o | wc -w
219

Horrorquest 2024