And so the saga continues. I'd like to go back a few months and tell the story of the E2 "participate" poster, as both an explanation and an apology for those of you who have waited so long to recieve your posters. Before I tell the story though, I'd like to point out that many posters have been sent and recieved, if you are one of the many who have recieved your posters please be sure to send a msg to the e2posterchildren usergroup informing them that this is not some sort of "Bluebearian Scam". If you haven't yet paid...please remember I priced these posters according to orders, with the faith that those who ordered would pay. True to her form, E2 (specifically her posterchildren) has been, by and large, extremely faithful. And then there's some of you others, you know who you are. It's ok that you haven't paid yet. Honestly. I paid the printing bill long ago and am still eating, still mostly clothed, and return bottles and scrounge change only occasionally for my beloved cigarettes. But still, I would love to see everyone who ordered paid up soon. Especially so that I may reclaim my dining room for its intended purposes: drinking, gambling, and the occasional art project taken home. And also so that I may remain faithfull in my promise to write a check to The Everything Development Company. Want the Saga?...on to the saga of the e2 poster...