AXA Group International is more accurately a financial services corporation with large holdings in insurance. It is headquartered in France.

Their major presence in the United States is due to their 1998 acqisition of The Equitable, a life insurance provider, and Equitable's investent subsidiaries Alliance Capital Management and Bernstein Investment Management. Currently The Equitable carries on as a division within AXA Group providing life insurance and annuity services. In the US, financial services to individual contracts are provided through AXA Advisors, while financial services through third party institutions are provided through Equitable Distributors, although this distinction is in the process of being erased.

AXA's US headquarters are in 1290 Avenue Of The Americas between 51st and 52nd streets in the Rockefeller Center area of midtown New York City. AXA occupies most of the lower floors of this mediocre building, with executive offices on the 16th floor. This building provides Evidence for the Manufactured Energy Crisis Conspiracy, Part 2. In addition, there are almost 100 AXA Advisors field offices throughout the United States.

AXA Group could be a profitable concern but unfortunately I worked there.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.