user since
Thu May 24 2007 at 16:14:39 (16.9 years ago )
last seen
Thu May 24 2007 at 18:01:03 (16.9 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 6
specialties
Getting in peoples heads
school/company
Deep Creek High School/ Anti Adult/teen(and child) sex movement
Send private message to Akemi

In memory of Akemi(16) who died on 3/30/07 after a 5.1 quake hit kansas! She was on a trip with her sis and dad. She was the olny one to die: Akemi...she was my BEST friend! She would never hurt anybody. She was nice and careing. She had a little sister named Satomi(14) We had just reasently plained to have...you know. I got the call while I was at the liabary looking for Lolicon and chating in the Anime chatroom on myspace. When I had heard what had happen I was shocked... I have the accual Transtrip from the phone call. --------------------------------- The following was in a phone call to... on 3/30/07 @ 3:24pm(esdt): Me: hello Police: hi is a Mr.----- there? Me: yes? Police: Do you know a girl named Akemi? Me: yes...why Police: I'm sorry to tell you this but...there was an accident. Me: Acc..i..dent? Police: yes I'm sorry but Akemi has been Gravely Hurt! Me: *phone quite for about 10 seconds or so* what do you mean.... hurt? Police: well sometime early this afternoon there was a minor earthquake and...Were not real sure what happened but some people clamed to have seen a construction beam fall on her near a site! Me:*quite* an earthquake? IN KANSAS??? Police: yes from what USGS said it was a 5.1Magnitude! They said that level of shaking couldn't take down a dry sand box... Me: so.... *shock or fear* Police: so we maybe look at a possible Homicide! Me: so...someone killed her? *Pissed/confused* Police: were no sure yet, we can't jump to... Me: so someone KILLED...HER? Police: we don't know! Me: what are the injurys? Are they fatal? Can I see her? Will you... Police: I'm going to put the Chief of Med. on the line ok? CHEIF OF MED.: hello your friend...or is she your sister? Me: friend... CHEIF OF MED.: well she has Massive Internal Bleeding, Severe Chest Injury, and several broken bones and, she's in a coma & is no longer able to walk! I'm sorry but it is not likely she will live past the week! The chances of her living for a week or more are 20% and the chance of her living is basically 5% if not less! Me: I have looked at a lot of Health Channel, and other hospital related stuff and YOUR TELLING ME THAT THERTE ISNT A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO? Have you ever heard of surgery? CHEIF OF MED.: about that we can attempt to do that but its not likely she will live through the first 5minutes of it because the injuries are WAY to severe and we have asked the dad and he surprisingly said to leave it up to you! Chief of Med.: if you selected surgery the odds of her living through that is 10% even the best surgeon said it's to risky and he said he doesn't have the skill to do that level of surgery! Even if she lives through that that will only give her a few weeks and she will be in a coma for an unknown amount of time! Me: what...well will that give her a longer time? Chief of Med.: yes? Me: well then do it... Chief of Med.: i'm sorry did you say do it/ Me: WELL YES WHICH ONE WOULD YOU DO SR.? LET HER SUFFER WITH BLOOD PORING INSIDE? OR WOULD YOU ATLEAST GIVE HER A CHANCE TO LIVE? Chief of Med.: your right.... well ill prep her for it the Police: want to speak now! Police: we have contacted your local Police: department and they're finding a chopper to take you to the airport in Norfolk airport! So be ready by 5:00pm to leave it will try to find a landing area if it cant.... Me: there are several here! Police: just are ready ok? Me: ok *Phone line dies*