Here’s the problem with this goddamned site. There’s a bunch of Russian hackers on heroin monitoring the input of your dialogue boxes and it’s breaking Google’s quantum computing sector. We tried to fix the quantum computer by feeding it as many solvable cancer protein and necrosis equations as possible and now the vacations state of Hawaii’s gone full apocalypse.

I keep uploading things to break the site internally, and not only is it working, but it made front page headlines on Elon Musk’s Twitter account yesterday. We’re all really pissed offed at him and, if our debate succeeds, he should be launched on a rocked into the sun by spring of next year.

Now let me get to the bottom of this. We have big problems, Tibetan-black-double-ended-dildo problems that are only solvable by double penetration, if you catch my drift. The multiverse is collapsing and we’re not even sure the same rockets that SpaceX is sending up are the same ones that are coming back. We’re not sure the firmament exists in 3D space. We’re not sure who the leaders of most major countries are.

I wrote something about the clonal conspiracy, but it done and got deleteded. Now you’re on your own. But while you’re dog-paddling, here’s some free coke with citric acid in it.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.