display | more...

A fellow member of one's batch. The term is used in engineering to refer to computer chips produced in the same batch, and also (by South Asians) to refer to students who graduated in the same class - classmates.

I think. I can find no definitions in reference works, but this appears to be the way the word is used. I'd welcome correction.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.