Return to-- Serious Sam

Enemy data c/o game data files and source

CLASS: Beheaded Bomber
METABOLISM: cyber-zombie
PERCEPTION: insentient, LCU controlled
SIZE: 6 ft
ENDURANCE: very low
HOSTILITY: very low
WEAPONS: hand grenades
REWARD: 500 FC
THREAT: low
HEALTH: 19.5

DESCRIPTION:

An executed Sirian soldier, raised from the dead by Mental and remote controlled by Life Control Unit (LCU). The Bomber carries his own head in one hand to receive audio/visual information and has a large supply of inflatable bombs in his pockets.

TIPS:

- The Beheaded Bomber explodes soon after death

Tactics:
Similar to the their zombie brethern but for the green shirts -- different in that, unlike the others, these guys can actually kill you! They throw grenades in a high arc at Sam and are very accurate shots, but also terrible at 'leading' their target... keep moving to be safe! Their main danger lies in catching you unawares: they move more quietly that most enemies (it is hard to utter a battle cry when you're carrying you head under your right arm...) and often the first warning you'll have of their presence is when half your health is knocked off by a volley of detonations! Listen for the 'thwoop' sound they make when throwing to be safe.

When killed, they fall backwards and explode after two seconds. When gibbed, they explode _immediately_ -- a danger to the reckless hero who has charged in to despatch them with close quarters shotgun attacks. It is quite possible (also desirable, and amusing) for a group of bombers to undergo a 'runaway chain reaction' effect where one exploding sets off two more, who each sets another two, and so forth and so forth...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.