This is an internet site: www.colorquiz.com, and it is one of my all time favourite sites. I reccommend it to everyone to try at least once.

It's a personality test based on color. I have no clue how it works, but the process is simple. You go to the site and click take the test. Then eight swatches of color appear on your screen. You click on the one that makes you feel the best. Then it dissapears, and you click on the next one that makes you feel the best, and so on, until there are none left.

But wait... there's more!

The test asks you to wait 110 seconds, and then repeat the same process with the same colors. It's not a memory test, so you're not supposed to try to get them all in the same order again. Just the ones you like the most. Happy happy.

So, then you get your results. They come under five categories with a sentence or two in each. I will admit that they're not grossly elaborate, but for me and all of my friends who have taken the test, the results are surprisingly accurate. I've done the test three times, at very different points in my life, and each time, it gets me almost perfectly. Here are the results I just got this morning, to demonstrate how they are layed out:

Your Existing Situation

Attracted by anything new, modern, or intriguing. Liable to the bored by the humdrum, the ordinary, or the traditional.

Your Stress Sources

Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, or than those which she imposes on herself or by her own choice and decision.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Willing to participate and allow herself to become involved, but tries to fend off conflict and disturbance in order to reduce tension.

Feels that she cannot do much about her existing problems and difficulties and that she must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offence. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to her.

Your Desired Objective

Seeks affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Desires an intimate union, in which there is love, self-sacrifice, and mutual trust.

Your Actual Problem

Does not wish to be involved in differences of opinion, contention or argument, preferring to be left in peace.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.