Who should NOT get vaccinated for Covid-19?

Clearly oppositional defiant people should NOT get vaccinated. Here are a list of reasons:

Hyper Conservative:
1. God will take care of me.
2. It's false news. All made up by the media. The media is liberal. Even Fox News. Even CNN. They don't know the true meaning of conservatism. I honor the flag.
3. We do our own research. We have better and deeper sources even than QAnon. If you don't know what I am talking about than you don't know! Why are you so stupid?
4. Alien lizards made the vaccine and it has tiny nanobots and it is tracking us and will take over our brains. Some people have ALREADY HAD THEIR BRAINS TAKEN OVER BY LIBERAL MEDIA AND NOW QANON! It's probably best to bunker down.
5. No I don't vote. Where is my medicaid check? Those evil government people are trying to take away my mother's social security. If I voted, I would be part of the problem.
6. Masks kill you. Because you breathe your own breath. It's not the CO2. You didn't realize that your breath was THAT foul, did you? EEEEEEE-YUK.
7. No one can tell me what to do. If they do, I won't do it. I won't die. So there.

Hyper Liberal:
1. The Goddess will take care of me.
2. Antibiotics are evil. Vaccines are evil. If you live NATURALLY, you will live forever. But I ordered that book that tells you how to cook your own medicines on your stove!
3. There is this HERB. It fixes everything. What do you MEAN, my kidneys are failing? But I live NATURALLY.
4. Doctors are evil. Well, not naturopaths. The government is evil. Yeah, I'm on medicaid. My mother NEEDS her medicare check. WTF is WRONG with you people? Why would I VOTE on the evil government?
5. Scientists are evil. If they would use NATURAL remedies, we'd all be fine. No, I don't get labs checked. I don't need to. Yes, these are shoes. Whaddaya MEAN shoes aren't natural? These are handmade with hemp processed in a massive factory and NO LEATHER because LEATHER IS EVIL. I have bamboo towels, too, bamboo is natural. What do you MEAN it takes a fungkload of chemicals to process bamboo into fabric? It's NATURAL.
6. Humans are evil. We should live naturally. Yes, I live in a house. Houses are natural. If you use natural cleansers and only allow natural fabrics and toys and crystals and foods. I don't approve of logging. Yes, my house is made of wood, what of it?
7. No one can tell me what to do. If they do, I won't do it. I won't die. So there.

Martians:
1. It makes their brains explode in their helmets.

Alien Lizards posing as humans:
1. Well, actually we need to get the vaccine. I got it.

Gorillas:
1. They get the vaccine too, even the oppositional defiant ones. Except for the wild ones that are really canny and who we can't catch and dart gun with the vaccine.

source: observation and my fertile alien lizard brain.
This is supposed to be humor. You may not find it funny. Don't use it as proof that you shouldn't get the vaccine, though you really shouldn't get it. Did you hear that they are about to send all the remaining vaccine supply to Africa because people here are refusing it? Is that a rumor or is it true?
The CDC has other ideas. But we don't trust them, right?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.