I am sleeping outside in the Panda Minimum Trailer, because it is beautiful outside and I long to go camping. My oxygen concentrator is plugged in to the garage.

I dream of me and my sister. We are working on something, happy. I wake up. The VW roof is open and I can see the stars. I look at the stars for a little while. I go back to sleep.

I dream of me and my sister again. We are working on something, happy. I wake up. The VW roof is open and I can see the stars. I look at the stars for a little while. I go back to sleep.

I dream of me and my sister and my mother. We are working on something, happy. I wake up. I look at the stars for a while and go back to sleep.

I dream of me and my sister and my mother and my father. We are working on something, happy. I am happy because we will sing. I wake up. I look for the stars as I realize that it is another dream of fours. Completion. I feel very peaceful and it is starting to lighten in the east. I get up.

I am learning some constellations that I don't know. From Cassiopeia, I map Perseus and Camelopardalis and Auriga. Now it is getting too light out. Good morning. Good morning. I am so glad that my sister and my mother and my father are with me, working on something, and that we will sing.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.