user since
Fri Dec 7 2007 at 13:58:30 (16.4 years ago )
last seen
Fri Dec 7 2007 at 21:22:35 (16.4 years ago )
level / experience
1 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
I have travelled to several countries and seen and experienced so many things most never have the opportunity to and am here to share that with all who will hear and learn from what I share. Maybe a laugh or two or a tear but always a thought provoked from the hiding places of your minds.........
specialties
Numerous but of value to whom??? Only me...
school/company
US Government
motto
Dulce et Decorum est Pro Patria Mori
Send private message to Emmagee303

43

Male(I think I still am);

Divorced(isn't everyone);

One beautiful Daughter (Emma) Story behind the name ;

Working for the Man (and the ex-wife);

Political affiliation (my own);

Religion (Anglican);

Military (USNR) (Damn proud of it too) Just like me Pa! ;

Educational background: 3 Universities, many hours of study, no degree!

Areas of study: Communication,oral and written/Journalsim (still can't use English as well as I should but am working on it), Broadcasting, Photography, History, Sociology.

Of Interest to me: Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness! No shit!!! I am a student of life and all it beholds. Music,art,poetry,language,history oh history indeed, lest we forget... All cultures, worldwide... I am so curious about so many things.

I have travelled to several countries and seen and experienced so many things most never have the opportunity to and am here to share that with all who will hear and learn from what I share. Maybe a laugh or two or a tear but always a thought provoked from the hiding places of your minds.........