user since
Thu Jan 4 2001 at 15:40:27 (23.2 years ago )
last seen
Tue Jan 17 2006 at 23:46:47 (18.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
1217 - View Gritchka's writeups (feed)
level / experience
33 (Optimate) / 54115
C!s spent
2865
most recent writeup
plain form
Send private message to Gritchka


In Ancient Egypt a mummified stoat was a symbol of good luck. On the first of the Sothic new year children would go out into the fields dressed in a shalwar kameez and peep through the long grass. Whoever saw the first mummified stoat would shout "Olly-olly-oh" (except in pictures) and would be anointed with myrrh and crowned with olives and anchovies. A great fire would be lit in the village square and the lucky child would be led up to it by two elders trained in martial arts.

New noders begin here

Read E2 Quick Start first. Then read E2 Clueless (Newbie) Mistakes To Avoid. Read both of these carefully before writing anything here. Don't leap in and write three lines about something, because it'll be deleted. Then look through the FAQ: you won't take it all in at once, but you'll know where to go for information. You have a scratch pad to experiment with privately: get used to formatting and linking before you make anything public. It is essential to use paragraph breaks <p> and some hard links. After this you can ask an editor: send a /msg to anyone with [ $ ] or [ @ ] against their name in Other Users.

me

For personal reasons I am withdrawing from the Internet. I have resigned my @ and will not be around here much, if at all.




All my write-ups are © me 2001-2006. The moral rights of the author have been asserted.