Occasionally you come across something on the internets that makes you think, whoa! Why didn't I come up with this! This is brilliant!

This is one such time.

It seems there exists a subculture of folks, both men and women both, who get their jollies by being humiliated and demeaned and degraded. Not in a BDSM kind of way, but by being generally demeaned, ridiculed, and suchlike. Exactly why this is, I won't go into. It certainly does nothing for me. However, the person who came up with the idea (or knowledge of Rule 34) to generate pr0n of suchlike was absolutely on the money. And here's why.

You see, the average person probably has a stereotypical image of internet porno viewers, let's be frank. (The average person is an internet porno viewer, I know, but hey, hypocrisy makes the world go round.) They're seen as, well, pointless, pathetic basement dwellers who can't go out and get their ashes hauled like normal people due to ugliness, ineptitude, or general horribleness and as such spend their time launching their intercuntinental ballistic missiles at mucky videos on the internets. Now, what would a lass with porno-star looks think if confronted in real life by such a poor specimen of humanity?

Well quite.

And this is why humiliation porn is so brilliant. Because from the performer's view, you don't even have to take your kit off. You can just cavort around in your undercrackers and insult the viewer. And people pay for this. You can leave your hat on, as the song says. And everything else as well. And it's not just aggression and slurs, it's full on contempt and hatred and disappointment. You, the performer, can vent your views about the average user of the internets for what it was intended without let or hindrance. You can explain how he has a knob that is more than two standard deviations below the average. You can deride his performance, real or imagined, in the furs. You can explain exactly why the viewer is the sort of dribbling natural that relies on this sort of thing because he's a complete loser.

The copywriting is usually hilarious as well, in a "what the hell is wrong with you" sort of way. Moreover, the sites that peddle this variety of content often seem to get a bit meta as well. One site has videos in which the performers role-play having caught you looking at their videos on the internets and then verbally teasing, taunting, and castrating you for so doing. And I'm pretty sure that the same site also has a feature where the same pair of performers catch you looking at the video of them catching you looking at their video. Or something.

I just wish I was a pneumatic bottle blonde Californian sometimes, now I think about it. Because then I could get paid to insult people on the internets. And I'm good at insulting people on the internets. In closing, I hope this has been a lesson to you, you pathetic castrated clod, because there's no way I'm going to continue writing this node for such a hopeless loser as you.

(IN1217/30)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.