Everyone is very aware of high school parties whether or not they ever attended one. In high school, I never went to many parties where the goal was to get trashed, but the few I did go to were memorable in that something completely ridiculous happened each time.

Last Spring was a particularly memorable party at my friend's mother's house. In fact, his mother was there (let's all pretend to ignore the fabulous parenting skills found in this woman for a moment) passing out drinks.

I was, for the most part, fairly sober, and having a conversation with another of my friends. She's lovely and always entertaining when drunk, and at this particular moment, we were talking about how she could have a nice Jack Daniel's t-shirt, but none of us could afford a bottle of the stuff ourselves.

Just as she gets to the end of her sentence, the words seemed to wind down and her face grew ashen as I could see the moment of realization pass over her face - she was going to be sick.

Without missing a beat, she pulled out the collar of the t-shirt and retched down into it.

There is nothing like having comedic horror stories like that to tell about your friends.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.