display | more...

Kent" bu"gle (?). [Probably named after a Duke of Kent.] Mus.

A curved bugle, having six finger keys or stops, by means of which the performer can play upon every key in the musical scale; -- called also keyed bugle, and key bugle.



© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.